KLA-Tencor Israel is hiring Top Talent!
We are looking for a highly motivated physicist to join a R&D team that develops technologies and algorithms to be in the heart of the most advanced optical metrology systems used in the semiconductor industry. The scientist will join a multidisciplinary team responsible for developing advanced applications, models and algorithms for the state of art optical metrology systems.
Job responsibilities includes:
- Simulations of interaction between light and complex grating structures
- Physical and mathematical modeling
- Design of experiment and data analysis
- Developing algorithms for the state of the art optical metrology systems
- Close interaction with customers R&D groups (Mainly USA and east-Asia) that are the leaders in the semiconductors manufacturing industry (some traveling time is required)
- Phd in physics/electrical engineering/Applied Mathematics or related field from a leading university
- Team player
- Highly Creative
- Works in a dynamic environment
- Experienced in one or more of the following area: Optics/Optical Metrology/Diffraction Gratings structures/Theoretical physics/Algorithm Development
- Highly familiar with platforms such Matlab/Python