KLA-Tencor Israel is hiring Top Talent!
Job responsibilities includes:
- The algorithms group is responsible for researching and developing the algorithms for sub-nanometer overlay microscopy.
- The group main strive is innovation. New ideas are encouraged and steered for further analysis.
- Group members use theory, simulation, experimental data analysis, modeling, and phenomenology.
- The group is a dynamic work environment with advanced peer interaction, and strongly interact with other R&D teams in the organization.
- The aim of group is achieving breakthroughs in the next generation of the most advanced overlay metrology technologies. The algorithms group conducts research in all phases of product development
- In the algorithms team, you will take part in research and development of the most advanced overlay microscopy technologies
- Your work will have great impact on the next generation of semi-conductor technologies
- You will have a challenging role in a dynamic environment which encourages creativity and innovation
- PHD/MSC in physics or electrical engineering or materials engineering
- Analytical approach as well as having tools to perform data analysis
- Hands on with programing, preferably MATLAB
- Significant publications are an advantage
- Ability to travel to customers abroad at about 20 % of the time