KLA-Tencor Israel is hiring Top Talent!
Advanced Development Group is focused on research and development of the next-generation innovative solutions for the Semiconductor World. Fields of interest – Light-matter interaction, Scatterometry, Optics, Light sources, detectors, Advanced Algorithms and more.
Job responsibilities includes:
- AD group is looking for a Talented researcher to participate in Next Generation Concept and Feasibility Studies. The position includes performance of theoretical studies, simulations and experiments .
- A variety of tools are at the group’s disposal: theory, modeling, simulation and experiment. The group is a dynamic work environment with advanced peer interaction
- PhD in physics, mathematics or electrical engineering
- Strong Computational inclination
- 2years (4 years – advantage) of work experience in industry or academia (including post-doctoral research)
- Expertise in the physics of light-matter interaction – an advantage
- Proficiency in English