- Graduate student in Physics/Electrical Engineering/related fields.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Strong data analysis capabilities.
- Good programming skills (Matlab/Python/C/C++/Fortran)Available for 20 hours weekly
- BSC in Mechanical Engineering, Optical Engineering or Electronics
- Hands-on experience designing, building, documenting and/or troubleshooting electro/mechanical assemblies.
- Solid mechanical engineering fundamentals, including design principles, machine elements, materials, fabrication methods.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Ready to travel to customer sites and to the corporate headquarters
How about working in a place that combines computer science, math, coding and virtual reality?
We are a growing startup based in Tel-Aviv, with potential to disrupt the fields of geometric and semantic understanding of 3D scenes and VR content creation.
We are looking for top graduates in Computer-science/Math/Physics, with passion for SW development, to join our R&D team.
● Great coding skills.
● Great understanding of math.
● Ability and desire to take part in many aspects of development life-cycle, from mathematical theories all the way to UX design.
● Ability and desire to participate in a multidisciplinary team in a creative startup atmosphere.
20 Hamasger St. Tel-Aviv, 2nd floor
Phone No. +972-3-7291653
- B.Sc. in Optical Engineering or similar areas such as Physics or Electrical Engineering with a major in Optics\Electro-Optics (advantage for MSc)
- Good English proficiency.
- Methodical approach.
- Good interpersonal communication capabilities.
- Ability to lead peers without authority.
- Capability of working independently within an intensive environment