The position includes definition and execution of Optical lab tests, as well as performance of computer aided analysis.
- At least M.Sc degree related to one of the following fields: Physics, Optics,Opto-Mechanics, Physical Chemistry, Electrical Engineering, and System Engineering.
- Ph.D – an advantage
- At least 3 years of experience in Algorithms Development or System Engineering in multi-disciplinary environment
- Experience in leading Algo/Physics related issues through all stages of product development
- Solid knowledge in Physics (both Theoretical and Experimental)
- Analytical and methodical approach to problem analysis
- Creative and innovative,
- Capable of seeing the big picture and bring various approaches and parameters to problem solving
- Knowledge in Image/Signal processing – an advantage
- Proficiency in MATLAB, Python or other programming language (C/C++) a must