Total units required for Master degree is:
Candidates for a Master's degree who have completed a three-year undergraduate program are required to complete 30 credits of course work.
Other candidates (such as those who have graduated from a four-year program or 'Psagot' progrm) are required to complete 16 credits of course work.
The Physics Master's candidate must complete:
- Compulsory courses
Physics Master's candidates must complete the following courses, if they did not take them in their undergraduate program
- 118129 - Statistical Mechanics 2
- 118122 - Quantum Mechanics 3
- 118120 - Electrodynamics
- The following two joint courses (or similar courses) must be completed if they were not taken in the undergraduate program:
- 116217 (114217) - Solid State Physics
- 116004 (114214) - Nuclear Physics and Elementary Particles
or 118123 Introduction to Particle Physics
- Additional selective units of approved upper division and graduate courses